- You will see in our waiting room, we have spaced chairs out to 1.5 metre spacing
- We also ask if you come to your appointment by yourself (exception for carers or parent/guardian) to help reduce the amount of people in our reception and clinic rooms.
- We have waiting chairs outside if preferred.
- Our admin staff are pre-screening all patients prior to attending.
- Before you come into the clinic we have a 'Stop' sign at the door. Please only enter if you satisfy our criteria.
- The criteria includes: You have been not been travelling internationally or visited hotspots as listed by SA Health in the past 14 days.
- You are not in self isolation or live with someone who is required to self isolate.
- You are feeling well and do not have a cough, sore throat or fever.
- You have not been in recent contact with anyone who has had the coronavirus.
- Upon entering we have a ‘Hands-free’ alcohol hand sanitiser for use.
- Our physio's will be wearing masks and eye protection during the treatment as advised by SA Health.
- Our physio's will disinfect the treatment bed and other contact areas following your consult.
- All common surfaces such as door handles, chairs, reception desk, pens and bathroom are sanitised regularly throughout each day.
For all patients who may not be able to attend a face to face appointment, don’t worry Physioactive offers telehealth appointments, Click here for further details.